Ok, not Butterscotch, but $99.95 and F/S

chefpatty

My 5yr old DD was just looking over my shoulder and saw the picture of the horse. She said that's what she wanted for Christmas. I said "I thought you wanted butterscotch" When I explained the difference she said she wanted the brown one. That way she can make up her own voice. Plus she said she doesn't want to use up all those batteries!

What to do? I can return butterscotch at our local Kolh's. Although I'm sure I can sell it to someone since I got it for $172. Our do I just keep it because she doesn't know what she talking about and will fall in love with it.......:confused:

My 5yr old DD was just looking over my shoulder and saw the picture of the horse. She said that's what she wanted for Christmas. I said "I thought you wanted butterscotch" When I explained the difference she said she wanted the brown one. That way she can make up her own voice. Plus she said she doesn't want to use up all those batteries!

What to do? I can return butterscotch at our local Kolh's. Although I'm sure I can sell it to someone since I got it for $172. Our do I just keep it because she doesn't know what she talking about and will fall in love with it.......:confused:

return yours, buy this & save $100.

my $.02

I say return it or sell it...and then you can buy her the cheaper one that she says she wants! There are lots of options for the money you'll save/gain!