Onkyo TXSR805 @ circuit city $699 normally $999

rmb

For those unaware this is a pretty good price on a reciever with 1080p upconversion. THX-certified and 3 hdmi inputs.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Onkyo-7-1-Channel-Home-Theater-Receiver-Black-TX-SR805/sem/rpsm/oid/184107/catOid/-12949/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do#availability?linkid=j13774608k31063&affiliateid=k31063&mid=

Maybe there is a coupon to use to make this even better. Possibly the AAA 10% coupon. Not sure of exclusions though

• 1 month later...
It's 699 RIGHT NOW for the silver, but the black is like 919. I couldn't deal with that silver color. Maybe if it was black AND silver, but it is just too much silver. Most of my gear is almost all black. If you like the silver, this price is great. I have been shopping for one for a while trying to find a deal. Vanns has the black for 750, that's the best I could find so far.

It's 699 RIGHT NOW for the silver, but the black is like 919. I couldn't deal with that silver color. Maybe if it was black AND silver, but it is just too much silver. Most of my gear is almost all black. If you like the silver, this price is great. I have been shopping for one for a while trying to find a deal. Vanns has the black for 750, that's the best I could find so far.

I was at Fry's today...both silver and black were $699 in their ad and they had them in-stock as well. Another guy was checking it out and bought a black one.