I need some help shopping

shanni

I have to buy for my niece, we are only allowed to buy for 1 family member. She doens't have alot, neither does her brother. I know she NEEDS

Jeans size 18 (plain and flare legged)

Winter Boot size 8.5

Hoodys

And she LOVES Tinkerbell

We aren't suppose to spend a lot, so it stays fair. I would like to get her all of these, but since I haven't been shopping for these things, I have no idea where to get the best buy.

Any suggestions would be welcome!

Yes adult sizes..........and I am gonna checkout FB tomorrow too........

What makes me feel bad is her brother needs stuff too, I wish I would have gotten both of their names. It just feels wrong to me to buy for 1 and not the other, especially when they both need. I think I'm gonna have to grab him some stuff and tell him not to tell anyone:rolleyes:

Fashionbug.com has everything 50% off today , they had some good priced hoodies & jeans

Here's what another thread had:

herFashion Bug Coupons (may work with the deals, may not.. may make some things better than 50% off):

776186900 $20 off of $50 when you use your Visa (exp 02/29)

776198301 $10 off $35+ order (exp ??)

776202509 for $10 off of $60 (expires today, 12/01!)

776197709 (or 776200206) for 20% off entire order (exp 01/23)

776179301 free ship on $75+ (exp 12/30)

776200107 free shipping on $100+ order (exp 01/23)

776200404 free ship on any pair of footwear (exp 01/23)

776200305 $5 off any jean purchase (exp 01/23)

776200206 20% off Gitano items (exp 01/23)

776192106 for $10 off $50, $20 off $75, or $30 off $100+ order (exp ??)

Target has "good" hoodies ALSO if you have an Aerospotle they had take an additional 70% off sale going on right now! They even already had some hoody's in it. I got a womans hoody for 6.99 and my DH some polo style tops and t-shirts for $3.90. I got a pair of jeans for $8.xx BUT I don't think they carry up to an 18...but you could get the hoody there?!? They are also giving out cards for $10 off $50 so just ask if you can have one :)

I think CATO has cute plus sized clothing, I shop there for my aunt alot. It is still really trendy stuff but they don't carry mens so you'd have to go to seperate places for the jeans/hoody!

This a huge hit or miss. But do you happen to have a Steve & Barry's University Store near u? I have been pretty lucky everytime I have gone especially for the teen boys in our family. Scored those heavy hoodies for $8-$10, they do have some shoes, coats and other items like I said it can be a hit or miss, unfortunately they don't have an online store.

ok i have a idea.. i did this to someone .. because when i was 19 my mom passed away and i was the oldest of 5,, someone droped off lots of xmass gifts at our door xmass eve for us.. only to find out it was all of our teachers.. so i have always made it a rule to do for others in need.. last yr i got lots of bikes for a family in need.. on sale .. and well some were free .. dont ask me how i pulled that one off.. lol .. so get him some stuff and put it on the door step.. and never say a word ..

ok i have a idea.. i did this to someone .. because when i was 19 my mom passed away and i was the oldest of 5,, someone droped off lots of xmass gifts at our door xmass eve for us.. only to find out it was all of our teachers.. so i have always made it a rule to do for others in need.. last yr i got lots of bikes for a family in need.. on sale .. and well some were free .. dont ask me how i pulled that one off.. lol .. so get him some stuff and put it on the door step.. and never say a word ..

THAT IS GREAT! I am doing that this year to an elderly neighbor. I KNOW she'll feel the need to get us something in return or BAKE us something in return which can also be expensive so I am going to wrap it and delivery it anonomysly :)

that is awesome.