Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you enjoy wrapping gifts? (108 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?

1. Yes! (56 votes [51.85%])

Percentage of vote: 51.85%

2. No.. :/ (28 votes [25.93%])

Percentage of vote: 25.93%

3. Eh, it's not bad but not necessarily enjoyable either.. (24 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 PerkynPunctual  OFFLINE  

PerkynPunctual

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 4, 2007 - 7:34 am

I love pretty packages under the tree! It doesn't really matter to me if it's a wrapped box, bag or pre-decorated box, because it's all in the details; the ribbons, bows, tags. Part of everyone's Christmas gift every year is the ornament I make and add to the package with the bow!
:holiday07 :holiday14 :holiday16 :holiday04 :holiday02 :holiday08 :holiday15 :holiday13 :holiday09 :holiday05 :holiday03 :hert: :holiday01

I :hearthrob the Holidays!

#32 wyntyrose  OFFLINE  

wyntyrose

Army wife

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 4, 2007 - 9:12 am

I love it now that I have my own room to wrap in. I use my cutting table turn on the ipod and wrap all evening. Ninety gifts are wrapped right now and I wish I had more to do.

#33 AndreaInNC  OFFLINE  

AndreaInNC

Caniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,152 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 4, 2007 - 1:15 pm

This thread makes me miss my mom. She HATED to wrap. She'd either do all her shopping at the mall where they offered free gift wrap or we'd never see her on Christmas Eve. She'd be locked in her bedroom wrapping. Every once in a while we'd hear her just cursing up a storm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users