Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?

alimfp

Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?

• Yes!
    • No.. :/
    • Eh, it's not bad but not necessarily enjoyable either..

I normally enjoy it and did a bit tonight.. wrapped ten gifts and then OUCH.. sitting on the floor, poor posture as I have to lean over to wrap things and then big ole' pregnancy belly in the way.. youch! LOL.

I do enjoy it though. DH says I should do it professionally. MIL said last year that next time she's just giving me the paper, tape and my present, so I can wrap it beautifully for myself.. haha. :P

ETA: I mean wrapping, not putting them in a gift bag with tissue, lol.

I also HATE wrapping. I enjoy the 1st one maybe but by the 500th I am ready to scream. I try to wrap 10-20 each morning 10-20 each night until they are DONE but I have a bedfull of things in there that have to be done by Monday and I haven't even thought about it.

I DID howeaver wrap Dh's grandmother and mothers things in REALLY cute holiday dishtowels intead of paper and I am excited about those!

Normally, I enjoy it--and after the gifts are under the tree, I feel good about it. My girls were gone last night, so my ds helped me wrap all of theirs plus dh's. He had a good time, which I enjoyed. Then, I sent him to the bedroom to play computer while I wrapped his and a couple others I forgot. I sat wrong on the floor, so my fibromyalgia got acting up. But, I got almost everything wrapped in one night. I'll have a few more trickle in, but I just feel so good to be almost done so early in the game--I'm never this far this early.

I LOVE WRAPPING... My dad brings my mom's gifts to me and pays me to wrap.. $$$hee hee..LOL

Under our treee you can tell the ones I wrap and the ones hubby wraps.....:(.. oh well at least he trys!! even if he used the whole roll of tape...LOL

every gift I haver bought so far is wrapped and under the tree.

Plus right now all the santa gifts are wrapped and stored away.. hee hee I'd so ahead of schedule. :) :) :)

All I have to buy is 3 things and 2 gift cards...YEAH!!!!!

:)

I enjoy it if I don't have kids banging on the door saying they need me, and DH leaves me alone too. But if I have to rush, I don't enjoy it.

I'm not the best wrapper, I'd probably give myself a B-, but it's still fun.

same here. i hate having to stay up christmas eve wrapping gifts. i don't usually do it early because i'm afraid i'll forget what i bought and get it again. but this time i'm making a list and wrapping a little at a time. i like the wrapping it's part of the fun.

I dislike wrapping. What a waste of money. Even with deals and mark downs, bows and ribbons and paper and tape...all to be tossed aside like a bad prom dress.

I agree. Yes, the gifts do look very pretty but I can't get past the amount of waste it is - environmentally and monetary.

LOL I don't use bows or ribbons.. I found that out the hard way.. I had wrapped all the gifts, and had them under the tree, the next day I woke up to ALL the bows had been chewed OFF and the ribbons chewed and played with:mad:... DAMN kitties.

Now all we do is wrap and use (sticker)tags. Same for my paren't house... kitties and bows don't always work..LOL

I hate wrapping gifts! I usually put it off until the last possible second. I'm sure I'll be wrapping on Christmas day! Since I moved this year, I don't have a good hiding spot though so I might need to wrap sooner. I started hiding things in my closet, but now I can't shut the door!

Cannot stand wrapping. Haha. I know it has to be done so thats why I got everything done last week. Im usually the gal wrapping a couple days before christmas, so got on the ball this year. Only thing left though is the dog items and my gifts to my parents and nieces and nephew

I don't hate it, necessarily, but there are other things I'd rather do. DH, on the other hand, loves to wrap gifts, and is a perfectionist about it. His patterns ALWAYS match, he's like a little seamstress in the dining room, measuring the box, measuring the paper, tape here, tape there, etc. If he doesn't have a box to fit something shaped irregularly, he makes one. He doesn't do bows, though, so I handle the embellishing. I have his gifts here at my office to wrap, and I know there will be a very visible difference between the gifts he wraps and mine. I'm just glad he likes to wrap, gives me more time to shop! :)