Women's Fuzzy Robe for $16.99 w/FS at LandsEnd.com

cokemeyer

Just wanted to add that I received my robe to day and it is WONDERFUL - really super soft and nice. I wish I didn't have a newer robe already or I'd keep it for myself. they are still in stock and you can still get free shipping codes. It only is available in Large but I'd say it is large enough to be called "one size fits all."

Just wanted to add that I received my robe to day and it is WONDERFUL - really super soft and nice. I wish I didn't have a newer robe already or I'd keep it for myself. they are still in stock and you can still get free shipping codes. It only is available in Large but I'd say it is large enough to be called "one size fits all."

When you say One Size Fits all... would it be too big for someone who is a Med... possibly a small?

I think the "adjustable" width of the robe would be fine for someone who was say, a size B bra or higher all the way up to D, but if you are shorter than 5'3" the length might be an issue. I am 5'4" and it comes all the way to my ankles - one reason I like it so much - my legs get cold! :) hth

btw - I decided to keep it..and buy two more to replace the gift I kept!! :)

and if anyone getting the robe for a woman in their life feels bad for the men, here is a GREAT pair of Men's Weatherfield gloves that I just got for my DH. I slid my hand in them and even though they were way too big for me, I wanted to keep them too! (what is it with me keeping gifts I bought for others??) Originally $25, now $7.99 - super soft, very warm, high quality materials... Only Red Large left..

http://www.landsend.com/pp/Gloves~166632_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BLA&CM_MERCH=SRCH_00002&origin=search

my packing slip says I can return anything by mail or at a Sears store, so that makes it good for anyone who is worried about sizing. One thing I love about places like LLBean and Lands End - you pay a bit more but the service is much better. And if you can find deals, pay less AND get better service, then super! :)