Hannah Montana Concert Tickets

adewrell

FYI for those of you hoping to attend the concert - If you don't get tickets right away, don't panic and purchase them from Craigslist or Ebay, etc. Our concert was tonight at 7:00. This afternoon at 4:00 Ticketmaster released 100 tickets. You have to keep trying over and over and over, but I got 2 tickets - 4th row on the floor, dead center of the stage, aisle seats - at face value ($134.50 for both tickets) this afternoon at 4:23!

I talked to all of the people around me and they ALL got their tickets this afternoon between 4:00 and 4:30 - and there were 40 empty seats in our section.

I already went ahead and got tix thru Ebay. I purchased them from a really good seller. I was afraid I would not be able to get tixs and all DD wants is to go to her concert. I guess you were lucky. Also for us to go, we are over 3 hours away from any of the places she is performing at, so to travel 3 hours there and not get tix would be devastating for her. Hope you enjoyed the show. DD does not know She is going, we are giving her the tix for Xmas. The other day she was watching HM on Oprah and started crying that she wanted to be there like the girls on the show. I felt so bad, I wanted to tell her right then that she is going, but kept my mouth shut.

Thanks, I am going to keep checking ticketmaster, maybe I can get tixs for one of her friends to come with us.

The concert I need tickets for is for January 3rd in Cleveland, Ohio. I keep checking too! Guess I'll try the first of the year.

Check on January 3 - in the afternoon. It was also on the news this morning that scalpers were selling tickets at 8:15 (Miley went on at 8:30) for $40!!!!

We joined the Miley World fan club in hopes of getting tickets in October when they originally went on sale. We tried right at the moment they went on sale, with several computers and phones going at once, but had no luck. On Friday I got an email from Miley World saying that they were releasing additional tickets at noon today, with a special "post sale" code. It was a very frustrating few minutes because we got all the way through and then got booted off, but we were eventually able to score two tickets, in the lower section closest to the stage.

Makes me feel a little better about that $30 I shelled out for Miley World!

I am thrilled. I got the same email and went on today. I waw able to get 2 two sets of tickets for two different venues. One for my DD and one for her friend. Our tickets are on the floor :eyepoppin:eyepoppin:eyepoppin in the 31st row. She is going to be so excited. We were going to give her the tixs for Xmas, but DH loves to do pranks, so he has decided that we are not going to say anything, and just show up at the Coliseum. When she asks why we are there he says he plans on saying "oh didn't we tell you, Hannah Montana is in concert here tonite want to go?" Yes I know mean, but we have to have soe fun somewhere.:D:D

We joined the Miley World fan club in hopes of getting tickets in October when they originally went on sale. We tried right at the moment they went on sale, with several computers and phones going at once, but had no luck. On Friday I got an email from Miley World saying that they were releasing additional tickets at noon today, with a special "post sale" code. It was a very frustrating few minutes because we got all the way through and then got booted off, but we were eventually able to score two tickets, in the lower section closest to the stage.

We didn't get that email!!! Does anyone have the phone number I can call?

I am thrilled. I got the same email and went on today. I waw able to get 2 two sets of tickets for two different venues. One for my DD and one for her friend. Our tickets are on the floor :eyepoppin:eyepoppin:eyepoppin in the 31st row. She is going to be so excited. We were going to give her the tixs for Xmas, but DH loves to do pranks, so he has decided that we are not going to say anything, and just show up at the Coliseum. When she asks why we are there he says he plans on saying "oh didn't we tell you, Hannah Montana is in concert here tonite want to go?" Yes I know mean, but we have to have soe fun somewhere.:D:D

This is what I did to my daughter in Oct, We went shopping had our nails done then I drove to the Arena she wanted to know why we were there and she knew I didnt have tickets best mommy and daughter day and night in a long time, great concert

Our concert was on 11-25. The concert started at 4. I just happened to go to ticketmaster and just check to see if there were any tics. Anyway I was amazed, I got 4 tickets on the 6th row. I was stunned. The concert is a blast and the Jonas brothers put on a good show too.

The concert in Tampa was a couple weeks ago. The tickets were crazy to get because of all the scalpers. Ticketmaster did release another 100 or so tickets online to be bought, but it was a week before the concert. The night of the concert there were a ton of scalpers around the arena trying to unload their tickets, some even for less than face value once it got close to start time. I wasn't able to take my daughter, but if I would have known I could have gotten tickets at the last minute like that I may have tried a little harder.

Anyone else running into the problem w/ this problem at ticketmaster.... I try and search for tickets (hannah) as shes coming to 2 cities around me (one this month and the other next month). I get done with the one search then it tells me that due to security I am limited to the number of times Im allowed to try for tickets! Says try again later.... Thats one search! Kicks me off. I tried to email ticketmaster, but no response. How in the heck am I to try and get tickets if it won't let me search more than once?

BTW, if anyone can get the first 10 rows for the Cleveland, Ohio concert... I want 2 of them! LOL. I just can't get around this stupid ticketmaster thing right now.

Our show was Dec 1. It was awesome! My DD screamed until she lost her voice. She said it was the best concert that she had ever been too! We got our tickets 3 days before the show and a friend got theirs the day of the show. So keep trying! It's well worth it.

I'm going to keep trying too! Thanks for the hope, our show is Dec 17th and I have been trying daily since oct.

That's when ours is too...Philadelphia? I told my daughter no way, but maybe i could suprise her ;) Also, we got our tickets to the 3d movie yesterday...they went onsale Sat night at 12pm...check fandango.com if you want to jump on that boat early...it's the whole concert in 3d! It's not till Feb1st-8th, but i was scared to wait!

I just ordered tickets on Fandango for the Feb. movie concert. Just a FYI make sure you put in the zip of the theater you want to go to and not your home one (unless they are the same) because our theatre is one town over and when I put in my home zip it said none available but when I put in the theater zip I had no problems ordering. I thought all the tips accross the country where already on sale because it is playing everywhere at the same time.

I was able to get tickets to the Detroit area concert yesterday (the day of the concert!). Last week, they released some limited view tickets and I bought 2 tickets through ticketmaster online. They just popped up. Anyway, I had to pick up my tickets at will call, so I went around 11:00 to the arena. When I got there, there were 2 lines. One for will call and the other for NEW RELEASE tickets. The line for new release tickets was actually shorter than the will call line. I figured that I had nothing to lose by standing in the new release line. I ended up trading in my upper level, limited view tickets for lower level, opposite stage tickets. There were people who were getting main floor tickets as well. So don't give up hope! If you have time the day of the concert, it may be worth it to go down to the venue and check it out. These tickets were not available on ticketmaster, only at the arena. By the way, the concert was great! Hopefully this can help someone. I refused to pay scalper prices for these tickets!

FYI we went to the concert a couple of weeks ago in Sunrise, Fl and I found out that the really good tickets that are released the day of the show are tickets reserved for either arena vips, or her management office so if they do not need them then they release the tickets to be sold to the public. Hope this helps someone. Keep trying the show was fantastic.

Just to let any members who want HM tickets for her concert in Philadelphia that the MileyWorld code is good on 12/08 for tixs to that venue. THey go on sale 12/08 at 12 noon. IF you have the code you can try to purchase tix. IF anyone needs the code pm me and I will send it to you.