The Sharper Image $20 off $75 Free Shipping on $100 orders

jdglmg

jdglmg, can you help me out with this? POS imagine is Promo Code?

I wanted to buy a $79 item. But it wouldn't take $25 Off. But I realized I needed $100 for the S&H so I ordered two (79x2=$159.00) and no free s&h. Any Idea why niether the S&H went away, or when I tried POS 29986, no $$$ off either?

Thanx in advance.

Cannon1,

I am not sure. I just got the info in an email and posted it. Here is the "fine print" about the free shipping (from the email):

About this offer:

This "Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more"" is for Standard Delivery of products and specifically excludes bulk orders and non-standard delivery items such as massage chairs and other products requiring Royal Service, In-Home delivery by truck or freight surcharges. Standard Delivery is only available to the U.S. 48 contiguous states and D.C. and is not available for delivery of products to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands. This offer may not be combined with any other promotional or discount offer. Offer is good through December 6, 2007.

And here is a link to the coupon for $25 off. There is "fine print" on the bottom of this as well. (from http://www.sharperimage.com/offers/29986/index.html):

I hope you can get the code to work and get the free shipping!

I just re-read the coupon and saw that it is for use in the store, not online! I'm so sorry! I assumed it would work online since they sent it to my by email along with a link to the website, and the same email referenced the free shipping deal. Sorry again!