$25 off $49 SELECTED Groceries at Amazon (free shipping!)

mom2monkiesx3

I saw the code for the free calendar too, and I was all excited to do those for all the grandparents. Unfortunately, I ordered two items with that on them, but only got one code. It says this on the details of the deal: "Limit: One per customer. Only one unique code will be given to each qualifying customer."

Still, not bad, since I got a 12-pack of jerky for my husband and 72 mini-bags of popcorn for $15 (I had a $10 code from an order they cancelled a couple months ago). All that, and I have a code I can use for a free calendar, too!

Did they email your code separately from the order notice? I haven't received anything yet. Thank you.

Some of their prices are pretty high. I just checked out the Unilever deal and a 32 oz bottle of Wisk comes out to about $7.50 before the discount. I can get it for $5 or less at Walmart. Not to be a killjoy, but you need to know your prices before jumping into one of these deals.

You're right about the prices, I was going to get the healthy choice soups and the popcorn, and the popcorn was cheaper at Sam's club, and the healthy choice was cheaper at Giant Eagle! If people really pay these prices without the coupon they are really getting ripped off!