So, was it worth it?

SoCalCyclist

I haven't ventured out on BF for the last 4 years, just haven't seen anything that would justify camping out, waiting in long lines, and dealing with the crowds. Just curious, what did everyone get that was worth the hassle? How much did you really save?

Well, I have to say Yes and No .. Yes its worth it because I scored the laptops and computer I wanted plus the graphic cards kids wanted . No because of the LG Tv they didnt have in stock. This is the last year at best buy unless their deals are too good to pass up. I think next year we will be going to sears or target :shock:

It was worth it for me. I got out of the house, and got to spend the entire day with 3 of my closest friends, which only happens once a year, BF. The laughs alone and the memories are always worth it. I was able to price adjust at Target, had gotten the 37" TV I had wanted on TG, and was able to get some other decent deals. I would say the deals for BF 2007 were kinda stinky, but I still had fun and got out there.

I don't care how much money I saved.....This is the ONLY day of the year I get to go shopping with my cousion and enjoy oursevles with no kids or hubbys. We get up between 3:00 and 3:30am and gt ready an w leave her hose by about 4:00am and we shop til about 8:00pm then ALWAYS go to the Olive Garden for dinner. We make a whole day of it. :)

I have to say- didn't do it for the deals. More for tradition. My sister and I go every year together. We spend the whole day fighting the crowds, shopping, and eating lunch foods at 7am. Even w/o the deal's it was still worth it- because it's our "one day" and we always have a blast.

I wouldn't say there was anything that I really needed to wait in line for, but I kind of like the craziness of it (to a point) and got some good deals, mostly after the first store. And I will soon be returning the monitor I bought at BB becasue I got a good deal on a better one on Cyber Monday.