Will we see another Zune deal?

I wrote a similar question on different threads......I am so frustrated. I found out everything too late. Did not score one at TRU. Both Dell and Circuit city still have 96 and 99 dollars listed for the BROWN Zune, however CC does not promise a delivery date........and Dell's date is mid February. :( I am deeply saddened by this.

Don't count on much of a deal. The Brown Zune has/had been on sale for $89-$99 for a month or two now. Once Black Friday came everyone thought it was a great deal, but it was most likely just Microsoft dumping excess inventory. Also, the $89 Zune is the first generation model. MS released the 2nd generation a month or so ago, so don't expect stores to replenish the first generation model.

That's my opinion too. :smart:

Mine came today from J&R ! I had never heard of them before - but ordered anyway (Thanksgiving Day) I was afraid I wouldn't get one on BF. I was right - couldn't find any! I had ordered 2 and they came today!!!

J&R has been around since before the Internet became popular. My first order with them was easily 12 years ago.

They're one of those companies that has "just OK" prices unless the item is on sale...