Did anyone have problems with newspapers not having all the ads

lovebears65

I have a good friend that works in the ad department at our Columbus Dispatch. I was complaining to him once about not getting all the ads. He told me it's all done by machine and based on weight, allowing for LOTS of errors. I used to call the paper and find out what ads were in which 'pass' and make them deliver new ones.

I am finding that in order to cut costs a lot of retailers are going with the ones on the mail boxes. I didn't find my Meijers or Andersons ads until Saturday after BF. I kept wondering why I didn't get the Meijer ad! Missed out on some stuff too.

My paper was missing the Macy's ad. I thought the clerk might give me the $10 off my purchase because they do have the ad behind the counter but I was wrong!! I guess next year I will buy more than the one paper to make sure I have all ads!

my paper is delivered so I know what ads come every week . I also had been saving every ad for the week. went out to grab the paper at 5am.. it was missing at least half the ads. BB CC staples office max TRU ace home depot.. I called the paper they brought me a new paper and ads.. funny the only ad that was missing that I got in the secondone was BB. I was VERY Mad. I knew what the prices were thankfully I had the ones I MOST wanted to PM at walmart