post laptops around $399

kiss161

• 2 weeks later...

I bought that one this morning. You couldn't buy it online or in the stores but there was a number to call. I called it and got it ordered. Should be here on the 13th. They had free shipping but that could take up to 14 days. I paid 4.99 for 3 day shipping. I am hoping this is a good laptop. It is a Christmas present for my son.

Anita:yup:

I need a laptop computer for around $400-500 - any ideas? In a perfect world it would have 2 gigs of RAM and N wireless internal and bluetooth! Oh and Windows XP.:)

Staples has Compaq this week...$429 after $30 rebate. You can order it online or get in store. AMD Dual Core Processor, 1 Gig Ram, Vista Home Premium, 120 Gig HD, 802.11 b/g wireless LAN. Should be easy enough to upgrade the RAM. I think you're gonna have a hard time finding a pre-built with XP anymore. You can still go to Dell and build with XP.

try this in store only also if you sign up for hispeed internet you get another $100 off and $40 off a router. There is also no early termination stipulation with this deal either so you could sign up and cancel the next day gatewayml6720 laptop 1.46ghz core duo 1 gb ram http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8538255&type=product&id=1188558584033