Black Friday 2007 Pictures and Videos

bigjimslade

great pics... i know we have some also but i was so tired i have no idea who took and where they are .. lol but it so brought back memories.. news people were at ours also.. was funny. when ever someone rode by i smiled and waved .. it was great and it was my first time over night. and i was 17 and 18 in line and got all the things i wanted desk top 4 lap tops two cameras , 2 tom toms and 1 garmin i think it was called . and some wii games and hanna game and a chip for sons phone i only spent like 1600 or 1700 i was ver yery happy.. thank you for sharing ill try to get mine on here just not sure how .

The story about the tents............I got my tent 3 weeks ago from Wal Mart becuase I knew I was going to be out there for almost 2 days. The first person who was not with my group showed up about an hour after I did. She came with her sleeping bag but no tent. I told her to go to Wal Mart which was a mile away and get the $25 tent. When she did I helped her set it up. As more people were coming I told them to buy tents. When they got tents I helped each one of them set it up. Even though I was the first in line and could not care but I wanted to be friendly and help people in line. Here is my motto......We are friends until 3am Friday. After that it is every man for himself.

The story about the tents............I got my tent 3 weeks ago from Wal Mart becuase I knew I was going to be out there for almost 2 days. The first person who was not with my group showed up about an hour after I did. She came with her sleeping bag but no tent. I told her to go to Wal Mart which was a mile away and get the $25 tent. When she did I helped her set it up. As more people were coming I told them to buy tents. When they got tents I helped each one of them set it up. Even though I was the first in line and could not care but I wanted to be friendly and help people in line. Here is my motto......We are friends until 3am Friday. After that it is every man for himself.

Wow that was really nice! I hope you got everything you wanted!

I didn't get anything but a bunch of laughs and a blue balloon! On second thought, I was able to get them to take $20 off of my bill in lieu of gift cards, as well as getting them to honor the Gamestop advertisement, since the ad runs through the second of December. I set up Wednesday night because i live over twenty miles away, and we were in town for the movie, "Enchanted". It was a late show, so i decided to make it a night since the truck was already packed.

Thanks for sharing the Pics,

Attn:Brad i think we should have some T-shirts made up or jackets/sweatshirts since it's cold, for next year so we can know who we are... and Market the website, if this is not already done.... hey this is a good idea do I win a Wii?? lol lol ha ha ha

Thanks for sharing the Pics,

Attn:Brad i think we should have some T-shirts made up or jackets/sweatshirts since it's cold, for next year so we can know who we are... and Market the website, if this is not already done.... hey this is a good idea do I win a Wii?? lol lol ha ha ha

in the past we've tried to offer sweatshirts for sale but there was never enough demand to justify the costs. we will usually have a t-shirt available, please check the "discuss gottadeal" forum.

Wow, that was really nice of you but did you HAVE to send them to WalMart? LOL, Just kidding...great pictures, I feel like I know you now. Are you from Kentucky? I live about an hour north of Evansville, IN :D Just wondering...