some site traffic numbers for this week

Brad

A great big THANKS from me too. I absolutely love this site and tell everyone I know ... and half the people I don't know ... to check it out. I was in line on Friday for several hours and told probably 100 people (and that's on the conservative side) about this site.

I really enjoy this site it is better organized and the other people here are wonderful...it is very family friendly where most of the other deal sites just don't seem to be...I hate it when people attack others online and it is not tolerated here at all.

Brad, you and the mods did a great job this year with the BF forums and all year long....

Since I'm on here almost 18 hrs a day, I could tell we got hit pretty hard,lmao. Luckily everything held up and there were just a few times here and there the site wouldn't work for a minute. Hopefully alot more people stick around to enjoy the year round deals! There is always Easter, mothers day, fathers day, birthdays ect. to buy for!!!! Christmas isn't the only time we need to save money and get great deals! lol There are always a ton of after Christmas buys too!