Bath & Body Works - Antibacterial Soaps 4 for $10 (12 for $28 or 20 for $40 shipped!)

alimfp

At the risk of seeming like a wet blanket (and I love the BBW sales too!) -- antibacterial soaps are notsogood for us, since a bit of bacteria is a good thing and these products may be increasing superbugs resistant to antibiotics! I try to grab the non-anti-bacterial cleansers; they're just as effective...

At the risk of seeming like a wet blanket (and I love the BBW sales too!) -- antibacterial soaps are notsogood for us, since a bit of bacteria is a good thing and these products may be increasing superbugs resistant to antibiotics! I try to grab the non-anti-bacterial cleansers; they're just as effective...

Just antibacterial handsoap will not cause this.

Just antibacterial handsoap will not cause this.

It's one of the main culprits... There is a lot of literary/medical publications about it. Not to mention it causes excema for many... However, this does not stop me from getting it for other people who don't care. :) It is a great deal!

It's one of the main culprits... There is a lot of literary/medical publications about it. Not to mention it causes excema for many... However, this does not stop me from getting it for other people who don't care. :) It is a great deal!

i would assume S&H is for US only, not CANADA???

^^ a friend of mine is up in canada.. i bought gallons of soap for her at BATH and BODY during BF but to ship it to canada is gonna cost me some money...

BATH AND BODY doesnt have a store in CANADA, at least in toronto...

this would be great if she could get these herself

Frosty still works for the free shipping. You can't use the two ( 6004 and Frosty together though )

Here's another I got today:

To Redeem Online (Shop Now):

1. Add your $10 Signature Collection Eau de Toilette, up to a $19 value, OR

2. Add $30 or more in merchandise to your shopping bag and then add your Free Signature Collection Eau de Toilette, up to a $19 value.

3. At checkout, enter promotion code HOLIDAY10.

Check your receipts when you buy these items in store as well. There is an 800 number to call and do a quick survey. It literally takes 2 minutes, and when you complete it you will get a validation code to write down on your receipt to receive $10 off of $30. The great thing about these receipt coupons is that they do not expire!