Sony Cybershot DSC-S700 Camera - $89.99 w/GC at Buy.com

trumpet87

This is at Ritzcamera.com, and also includes 2 Sony cybershot RECHARGEABLE batteries and camera case. Thought this looked like a really good deal especially for those who wanted in on the Sony at Fry's for $77 which is no longer available. Not sure what the shipping is though, hopefully free! :yup:

www.ritzcamera.com

Thanks for the link, looking to get a digital camera and this one looks nice. I'll google about it first. Any opinions on this camera would be appreciated.

Our first digital camera was a sony, and we loved it. We bought it in 2000, but it just got too slow for action pics the past couple years. It was time to update anyhow... It was easy to use and took excellent pics. My ds got me a canon, and it's not as user friendly as the Sony was.

• 2 weeks later...

Our first digital camera was a sony, and we loved it. We bought it in 2000, but it just got too slow for action pics the past couple years. It was time to update anyhow... It was easy to use and took excellent pics. My ds got me a canon, and it's not as user friendly as the Sony was.

I got a Sony Cybershot in 2001 and it's a great camera, same thing though, just not quick enough for the action photos.