Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac - $100 rebate 11/23 only!

michele867

Today only (Friday, 11/23) a $100 mail-in rebate is available for Office 2004 Student & Teacher Edition for Mac. It is available at Amazon for $124.99 (Apple Store has it for $149.95 + tax). AND when you purchase Office 2004 for Mac by 1/14/08, you can get Office 2008 for Mac Special Media Edition for shipping and handling only - $6.99!

In a nutshell, you get Office 2004 & 2008 for $31.98 if you purchase through Amazon.

:cheesy:

Yes, the rebate form needs to be postmarked by Dec 23, 2007. If I did not do expedited shipping, it would not be shipped until after Dec. 25th. So, I would therefore not have the product to send in my proof of purchase (the front cover of the user manual) and be able to be postmarked before the 23rd. :)

I see now. Amazon's website now says it ships in 3 to 5 weeks. They must have had a lot of orders today. I ordered my copy over 7 hours ago and mine will be delivered on Nov. 28th.

For anyone that hasn't bought it yet and still wants to, you can purchase it from any store and mail in the rebate. The rebate is not specific to Amazon. That was just where I had found the best price.