The secret $388 Computer was Toshiba 2Gig 120 g hard what was yours?

davephillyj

Ugh. These people must of forgot the part of their training that tells all associates/CSM's/managers to NEVER override a sales restriction for any reason. Also, the Perpetual Inventory program on the Telxon is NOT an accurate way to determine if an item is on recall (ie, because of cross-references). There is a recall list by department on the company's internal web site, if they had bothered to look in the proper location.

Reasons for sales restrictions include:

-protecting our customers by preventing the sale of recalled merchandise

-holding back merchandise for a special sale

-avoiding penalties imposed by our suppliers for selling certain products before a given time

-age & quantity checks for certain merchandise, as per local, state, and federal law

That's dangerous, seriously. It's not worth the risk of injury, loss of job, or incurring fines by ignoring the sales restriction.

Does WM PM their own stores??

I got the new $798 Dell with 160hd for $388 with a manager overide. :D All stores have this in stock. I wondered if I took my reciept to another st if they would honor the same price. Will the secret sale ones still scan at $388?

THEY DO NOT PM OTHER WALMARTS BECAUSE OF INVENTORY BEING DIFFERENT IN SEVERAL STORES ONE COULD HAVE SOMETHING ON SALE ANOTHER DOESNT..