Anyone NOT get the Walmart ad?

Madigan

I haven't gotten a print ad from our Wal-Mart in around 8mths. That includes the Black Friday ad. I guess they want you to just use their website, what it says to me is that they aren't that interested in my business, they must think they are great enough that peple will flock to them even without an ad.

They all think this and most people do.... :eyepoppin

What does Walmart expect people who don't have computers or the Internet to do. If the only place to look at their flier is online, it doesn't help anyone who doesn't have access to it. Until I started working from home, I didn't have a computer either. A few friends of mine still don't.

Around the time I left Wal-Mart I remember hearing that they weren't doing many print ads anymore, that they were trying to get people to their online site with the online ads. However, that did NOT go over well, hence, I've seen print ads in my local papers off and on and in the mail off and on. I was only able to get the print ad this year because I happened to be shopping for Thanksgiving items on Wednesday night. Other than that, it never came in my paper at all, and we were missing SEVERAL store ads from local retailers...Me thinks the paperboy got sticky fingers.