How many in line already? Post status reports & pics here!

d2p

Thanks for saving me the trip. I was debating on heading out myself but if its this long a line at Best Buy the night before, I'll pass on getting involved this year.

I drove bye the Richmond, VA best buy and circuit city at 8:30 and the line was around the building at best buy and about 15 at cc. This is the chesterfield location. I think it is around 65 degrees.

As of 8 pm, in Allentown, PA, there was 30 people in line for CC (3 in a huge tent) and easily 150+ in line at Best Buy (lots of tents at BB).

Tonight's lows will be in the 40s (45 right now) and a WICKED wind! http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Weather/28_2_2.gif

I just got a text update from my husband (who is currently 10th in line at CompUSA - been there for about an hour or so). At CompUSA there are less than 20 people in line. We drove around there at 6pm and there were 15, but some or all of those must have went into the 9-12 sale. The line for the Best Buy is wrapped around the building!

This is in the Robinson area of Pittsburgh.

I left the Compusa in Baton Rouge. LA about 30 minutes ago, and the line was still wrapped along the side of the building. They started letting people in around 8:40ish, and are letting them in a group at a time. Midnight may come and go and some of those people may not get in!! There were quite a few people at best buy, but they were all huddled up on the ground and the line of shopping carts obscured my view.

baton rouge...BB has around 200+, dh said. He's #4. It's in the 30's tonight with high winds. Some people hardly brought anything for warmth. One man I watched dropped his teenage boy off with a hoodie, shorts, about 4 candy bars at noon today!!! He's going to have a rough night!