All Secret sale items online now - merged

hayperk

Wal-Marts ads is embarrassing. Target is going to be packed or would be if I had got my doorbuster ad. I'm so mad!

What are you so mad about? What did you want that they don't have? What is so awesome at Target? Seems like I am not looking at the same ads as everyone else, or I just stumbled into a walmart bashing site.

What are you so mad about? What did you want that they don't have? What is so awesome at Target? Seems like I am not looking at the same ads as everyone else, or I just stumbled into a walmart bashing site.

You're kidding, right? You DID see the ad? There is a REASON why everyone is so majorly disappointed. This is the biggest shopping day of the YEAR. Walmart SUCKS and they have for at least 2 years now. It ranks right up there with last year's ad with the towels and bathrobes. Seriously....did they think we'd get up at 3 a.m. for the piddly, insignificant items they are offering?

What cracks me up is the GENIUS that got his panties in a bunch about the BIG AD leaking out early. GASP. GASP. GASP. Oh, yes, that would be horrific. :smirk:

:confused::no::yuck:

yeah the wal-mart ad is bad, but the target ad isnt all that hot either.

You're kidding, right? You DID see the ad? There is a REASON why everyone is so majorly disappointed. This is the biggest shopping day of the YEAR. Walmart SUCKS and they have for at least 2 years now. It ranks right up there with last year's ad with the towels and bathrobes. Seriously....did they think we'd get up at 3 a.m. for the piddly, insignificant items they are offering?

What cracks me up is the GENIUS that got his panties in a bunch about the BIG AD leaking out early. GASP. GASP. GASP. Oh, yes, that would be horrific. :smirk:

:confused::no::yuck:

Yes, I did. The things I want -- they were pretty good -- the 42" tv beats best buy's, the sony digital camera is better than bb's, and the Dell laptop for $388 is better than anybody. Oh yeah, and Shrek 3 and Spider man 3 for $12. Now I will admit I am NOT looking for jeans, mixers, scooters, toy robots, etc -- so not really sure if that stinks or not. I only visit this site to hear about the good deals -- not to hear people complain about walmart. I think there are other websites for that -- go chat on those.