Gymboree Coupons?

I have heard rumblings of coupons mailed out for Gymboree that can be used on BF in addition to the 30% off. Any clue if the coupons are available online or how one can be on a list to get those coupons? I signed up online and they email me specials all the time, but no snail mail. Thanks!

Ok here's the scoop on the 20% coupons....there are 3 different ones floating around. One is one that you get when vistiting a Sinom mall and getting pic taken with santa. two is one that was in a mag & online but Gymbo had it pulled because I guess alot of people were printing it and they say it was not approved to be online. The third in a mailer that comes to your home. According to big Gymbo(some people have called customer service,not me) the first two can be used with the BF sale but the third one cannot. All stores have their own way of doing things so I hope noone has a problem. I did use the santa coupons last year online without any problems so that is the only one I have personal experience with. Happy shopping everyone!!

I was outside Gymboree a little before 8 am, chatting up some of the ladies, asking if they had the extra 20% off coupon and how they got it. After the store opened, I was shopping and a husband of the ladies came up and gave me a card! He said a woman left and said she wouldn't use it and gave it to him. He heard I wanted one and found me! It really made my day:)

Thanks for the info. I just ordered and used my coupon that I got in the mailer. So, according to what this thread says, that's it. I will not be able to go to the store and use this, right?

gymbo coupons are always good online and in store (1 time each) cause in store they are not very high-tech LOL

I usually try to use the code online first, then use it in store... or if I can't I write down the code and mark over it on the card, so if someone gets ahold of it .. either an SA or something I can be sure my code won't get used before I get the chnce to.. does that make sence?

I did my big online order Wed night and have a little bit to pick up tonight (that I've had on hold) I won't make it in time for 30% but it will still be 25% so still pretty good ;)