Crazy8.com additional 30% off/FS!!!

harleyquinn12

Crazy 8, a subsidary of Gymboree, is offering an additional 30% with free shipping until Friday. Discount will be taken off during checkout, no code needed! I have placed 4 orders from here in the past few weeks. The sock monkey line in the newborn section is the cutest stuff I have ever seen! That line is already clearanced and sizes are picked over, but there are plenty of other good bargains!:)

I jus ordered a bunch of stuff and pleased with qulaity, but sizing is definitely smaller than Gymboree. I was disappointed because my daughter wears Gymboree size 6-12 months with room to spare but these 6-12 months were too small on her...so order up, at least for infant sizes..

WRT quality, I have heard that Gymboree is to Crazy8 as Gap is to Old Navy.

Price wise, I would agree. I think the quality of Crazy 8 is better then Old Navy, though, and I like Old Navy!

I think I have ordered every piece of the Newborn sock monkey line. I am so glad that all of you have enjoyed this deal as much as I have! I get so many good deals on this site, I am so happy to give a little back!