Staples.com Black Friday Ad Items Available Now! [SALE OVER!]

Brad

i've got stuff in my cart and i've refreshed a million times and i can't get to checkout :(

i need to leave to get in line somewhere.

Yep I kept trying to checkout. I put in my CC info and then got the "we're closed" page. I didn't want to keep refreshig then because I was scared to end up with multiple orders.

all i have to say is those people who believed staples when they said they were opening at 6am and went to sleep are going to be pretty mad when they wake up and the good stuff is gone :P

Well, I didn't wake up just for this sale, but I did park my truck (I am a long haul trucker) and set up my computer over an hour before the sale was supposed to start, only to find out the laptop I hoped to get was already out of stock long before the "official" sale even started! Needless to say, I am very mad about it! I sent them an email stating my dissatisfaction with them, though lot of good that will do. :(:mad:

uh oh... the navigon is listed out of stock, and my 4 orders now show $0 when i go to view them and they dont show it. If so ill be pissed because my one order which i added the mp3 player and cordless keyboard and mouse shows them as being ordered/researching. I only ordered those because i assumed i was getting a navigon. Damn bait and switch.

Son snagged me the Acer 17" LCD monitor in store-Wyomissing, PA- after he went to buy the one at Best Buy and the line was 3/4 around the building. I don't mind buying from Staples as their Easy Rebates ARE easy.

Anywho.... He missed out on the 2 MB SD cards and Motorola Bluetooth but I was able to get them online! WooHoo!

The TomTom One was available prior to 6:00 AM online for 124.99 + gift card like the flyer said.

I bought that @ 5:55 AM

The Hann 21.6" monitor is rated VERY well in the UK PC publications, so I snagged one too.

i was able to purchase laptop at 6:20 est, kept saying out of stock and then one time it didn't - processed order through - printed out order confirmation, but now in when i go to my orders on site, there the money amount says $0 and lists my order number, but not name of what i got - so now what??? hoping they will have to honor the confirmation i printed out.