Staples.com Thanksgiving Customer Appreciation Sale [NOW ONLINE!]

Brad

http://www.tqlkg.com/image-1412508-10506598

Great deals for great customers. Deals start 11/22 - one day only! Thanks for saving at Staples. While supplies last. Online only.

They didn't send any details on items or exact starting time & time zone yet. Will update thread when I hear more...

that laptop at staples on friday will i be able to buy that online on the 23rd ? thx

Compaq® Presario® notebook

Save $400 on this laptop plus FREE printer

$349.98

Reg. $749.98

Valid Nov 23

Add to Shopping List Buy Online

• Compaq® Presario® notebook includes Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core Processor T2310

• 1GB RAM

• 80GB hard drive

• 15.4" wide-screen display

• SuperMulti DVD drive

• Windows Vista™ Home Premium

C712US

i missed out on that dell deal

? any other laptops on sale atm ? that are cheap

thx :):):)

Just to give my experience with the Compaq Laptop; I had bought one, it went in for over heating issues twice the first year. After that it burned out the motherboard - no warranty. Then when my daughter said her boyfriends did the same thing I did some research online and found this is not unusual with the Compaq.

So please research your model to see what problems are being reported. I have a $650 paperweight :(

Just to give my experience with the Compaq Laptop; I had bought one, it went in for over heating issues twice the first year. After that it burned out the motherboard - no warranty. Then when my daughter said her boyfriends did the same thing I did some research online and found this is not unusual with the Compaq.

So please research your model to see what problems are being reported. I have a $650 paperweight :(

I had the same problem with a Compaq a few years ago. Bought a Toshiba BF BB doorbuster replacement for it two years ago and it's been awesome! Doing some research will definitely save money and frustration.