$349 Laptop only select stores

jonboy_nellie

My staples didnt have the laptop so we, my family drove an hour away and got there at 11:00pm cuz we thought it was gonna be crowded but it wasnt and there was no one there so we were first in line and got three laptops....everyone was nice and it was really fun...we stayed in the car till 3:30 when people started getting out cuz everyone was waiting in the car..lol but yea this was my first black friday cuz I really wanted the laptop and it was really fun cant wait till next year! LOL

:eyepoppin:razz::cheesy::rwb::):P:o:yup:

Did you go to Oswego or Watertown? I was thinking of going to Watertown but didn't want to take any chances. Maybe I should have...

Did you go to Oswego or Watertown? I was thinking of going to Watertown but didn't want to take any chances. Maybe I should have...

I went to Oswego cuz all the stores around me didnt have it except for the Oswego store and Auburn which were the farthest my family and I were going to drive so yea we went to the Oswego one and were first in line...I think they only had 20 laptops there and the line was really long....they didnt even hand out the tickets untill 4:30 so we only had to wait like an hour and a half in the cold cuz they let us in the hall way between the doors and then closed the doors so we were warm for most of the part but yea it was really fun! LOL

:eyepoppin:razz::cheesy:

I went to Oswego cuz all the stores around me didnt have it except for the Oswego store and Auburn which were the farthest my family and I were going to drive so yea we went to the Oswego one and were first in line...I think they only had 20 laptops there and the line was really long....they didnt even hand out the tickets untill 4:30 so we only had to wait like an hour and a half in the cold cuz they let us in the hall way between the doors and then closed the doors so we were warm for most of the part but yea it was really fun! LOL

:eyepoppin:razz::cheesy:

Wow, that is way better than the 8 hours I waited in front of Circuit City for the same laptop!! I should have tried Watertown, they also had it there and that is a little closer to me. I know that area a little but don't know Oswego at all really.