Anyone done a pre-ticket order for BF? (Sharp 46")

mckingsley

Well I came into this discussion late, but when I went into my local Sears today the sales guy said I could put in a pre-ticket order for the $999 Sharp 46" TV They would be filling orders at 12:01am Friday and that I could come in any time after 5 am that day - assumably much later in the day and just pick it up.

I am going to go back tomorrow to confirm, likely with a manager.

Well I just went into my local store and asked a manager. She said they would price match no problem - especially since circuit city was a two day sale. She even claimed that if it was a am only sale as long as I came into Sears during that time they would price match. Anyway, she said they can just order one if they don't have any in the store. Same deal with their BF deals, so I guess I don't have anything to loose assuming she knew what she was talking about

yes, you can't tell the difference between the two of them unless you have a blue ray/hd dvd.

Yes, and I would still be very happy with the $999 model, but for $1169 it's definitely worth the extra money. It's not just the better resolution, but it's a better model also and thinner among other things.

When Sears does their price match - they also take off an extra 10% of the difference between the prices.

Fairlight, this is the response I got. Makes perfect sense.

Does anyone know if you can get the 10% off when using a Sears card. I saw online that they were doing that if you used it, anyone know?

yes, you can't tell the difference between the two of them unless you have a blue ray/hd dvd.

There's alot more to it than that. Depending on what kind of feed you have, set calibration, viewing distance, etc. you can tell a difference and only paying $200 more for a 1080p set is pretty sweet.

I am heading to local Sears after 3 today Hopefully they will have the 46 inch 1080P in stock and PM to CC price. Then I will try to get the 10% rebate or the no interest financing till 2010.

My local Sears was out of it but ordered me one along with the PM and additional off it was $1199 :)