Transformers?

Sacha

How popular do you guys think the 2 transformers in the ad will be? I really need the millenium falcon one....Think they will last past the opening rush? The TV we need from another store is a higher priority (due to the cost). I am trying to make up my mind if I should just go buy it now.....any thoughts?

How popular do you guys think the 2 transformers in the ad will be? I really need the millenium falcon one....Think they will last past the opening rush? The TV we need from another store is a higher priority (due to the cost). I am trying to make up my mind if I should just go buy it now.....any thoughts?

If you go now....Obviously..you won't get the sale price and TRU doesn't price adjust for BF specials. The transformers are from a different season. (not recent) so you could take the chance on them being there. It all depends on your need. Hey...there's always E-Bay if they run-out!!

THnks I had no Idea either. My son 4, is into the Transformers now this year( I think my husband is into it more) but We were going to search for those Items on BF as well. most of the transformers we wanted even weeks ago were sold out. We'll see on BF.Happy T-DAy and Happy Shopping:)