Going for the Zune...anyone else?

ashemgra

I am going to TRU for the Zune on BF...It doesn't state in the ad how many they have or if they will have any at all! I am going to try to be first. I have a list of things there this year and someone going with me to get that stuff. I have never waited at TRU for opening usually at Target or Walmart...anyone ever had bad luck at TRU with their electronics on sale on BF? Do they usually have everything in the ad or no?

Just FYI, Buy.com has the brown Zune (same as TRU) for $99.99, with free shipping. If you apply for the Buy.com credit card, they'll knock another $30 off, making it $69.99, shipped free and no tax in most places. No waiting, either. Hope that helps someone.

Just FYI, Buy.com has the brown Zune (same as TRU) for $99.99, with free shipping. If you apply for the Buy.com credit card, they'll knock another $30 off, making it $69.99, shipped free and no tax in most places. No waiting, either. Hope that helps someone.

Just went to Buy.com and price is back to $119.99. BUT, Just found it on Amazon for $89.99 with free shipping and take off $30 when you apply for amazon CC = $59.99 for 30GB brown

Does anyone have one of these? I am guessing it isn't compatible with iTunes....

I have one. I would assume that it wouldn't work with itunes. I use ZunePass, which is 14.99 a month for unlimited downloads (music and podcasts). Of course, you can't burn them, but that's ok with me. I've found the whole setup (Zune, ZunePass, etc) to be so supereasy to use that I am going to try and grab one of these on Black Friday for my daughter. Hope that helps.

Does anyone have one of these? I am guessing it isn't compatible with iTunes....

Actually, I have read that it is compatible with iTunes cards. Not sure about the software. But I agree that the Zune software is great. You can have it on up to 3 computers, even if there is no Zune attached to it. My DS11 has no problem using it, and he no Zune (yet!).

And, even though the new Zunes just came out, there is an update to the 'old' ones that give them almost all the features of the new ones!

im going for a zune also, i plan on going to the store the day before to see how many they have, i thought about getting there at midnight to scope out the sitchee-ation. if that dont pan out, off to radio shack for $99 either way im going to see who has them and how many, good luck

when you add it to your cart this is what it says on the next page

"The following item(s) or quantity is not available. You will not be charged for any item that is not available for shipment. We have removed the item from your order, and provided you with the following options:"

When I placed my ordered awhile ago, I did not get that. I got two e-mails one from google check out and CS saying my order was submitted to toysrus.

I sure hope this goes thru

in the ad. it says will be availabe friday. I hope this gos through.

Has anyone gotten a conformation?