Diamond earrings in Thankgsgiving ad

MeMyselfI

Kmart has a pair of diamond earrings in their Thanksgiving ad that I am interested in getting for my lil sis who is only 12 so diamonds are diamonds to her...for now.

Anyway the ad says:

$19.99 a pair Reg price $99.99 SALE 1/5 ct. t.w.

I went in there the other night just before closing so no one was at the jewelry counter. I wanted to take a look at them and make sure they weren't too small. I saw the 1/5 ct. earrings were reg price $199.99 and the 1/8 ct. were reg price $99.99. So which size is going to be $19.99. I don't really care either way but I'm curious to know which is the printing error the reg price or the size :confused:

Anyone know?

Thanks.

Guest rhymingnames
I can almost assure you that if you saw these due to the size that you will walk away from them. Most people that I know allow there infant/toddler girls to wear this size. They are going to be really small.

They were a different pair that they had for the sale. They are pretty crappy looking. Some were really cloudy and others had little black spots in them. I went with a cloudy pair....They are for my 12 yr old lil sis....sooo I don't think she will care too much. I think she will be excited just to have a pair of "real" diamond earrings (if you can call them that). :rolleyes: