Shopping late Wednesday!!

jellybeansss76

I called my local Toys R Us and asked them if I purchased something this week and it just happened to be on sale BF would they give me the price difference. I was put on hold for a few moments and then told "sure, no problem." HOLY CRAP! At this rate, between Target and Toys R Us refunding the difference, I will be sleeping in BF. I am going to go an hour or so before closing. That way if they do hide their BF things so noone can purchase early they will surely have them back out on the floor since they are not open Thanksgiving.

I just called my local TRU and they say they absolutely will not do a price adjustment for items on Friday. I checked with the manager just to make sure because the person that answered said yes but the manager said no not on Friday special items.

Guest caminitorinaldo

The lady that answered the phone said "yes" sure we always price adjust...the manager said "absolutely not for BF items" so I guess every TRU has its own policy:tired:

i think every store has their own policy

based on who is working and how they are feeling.

unfortunately. :confused:

sure would be nice if they had a policy in the window (on line, wherever!!!) and we all knew what we were dealing w/ from the get go!