Not impressed with the ad

Ebayordeath

I'm not disappointed in the ad, then again I don't need any electronics this year. For me it's all toys and clothes. My only exception to the electronics is the DS but I don't need the bundle pack so it's not a big deal for me. With everyone else going to Target, I'll be at Walmart and price matching Target. Makes for an easy morning if everyone is in another town.

I totally agree. I looked at my shopping list, and noticed for the 1st time ever that Target has more that I want then walmart. It's about 10 miles away and with price of gas going up everyday I think I will forgo the MArt this year. Does anyone know if other stores are price matching. That was the only thing good about walmart the Price MAtching.

What a joke!! By far their worst bf ad ever!! Why won't anybody take my money this year :bigcry:

I AGREE! :yup: I actually found myself yawning as I looked through this ad! Man, I have no idea where to go this year since i've found everything online NOW for LESS money and better quality than the offered BF items! UGH...this sucks.

I AGREE! :yup: I actually found myself yawning as I looked through this ad! Man, I have no idea where to go this year since i've found everything online NOW for LESS money and better quality than the offered BF items! UGH...this sucks.

I am with you on the online deals... definitely makes the lines look less appealing. I will be out just for the fun of it this year, but definitely no Walmart for me! I don't even want to go at all.

Now if they are smart they will ALL do price matching. After this pathetic attempt they need to.

Of course half this stuff is not BF specials, you can find alot of it after BF.

(the DVD's that are lower priced will be there the next week if any are left, I already went there the week after and got them)

Gotta love the Transformers Voyagers for $19.97. I could go down there now and buy it for that price.

I do not know why your post made me laugh so hard. Too fuuny. LOL

Walmart AD is so disappointing. Well it is one place I will not be wasting my time. Target, Kohls, and BB here I came.

what ever happened to the GOOD STUFF, the sales worth going out at 2am for? Now, I am thinking of just sleeping in and not doing anything this year. The only sale I see worth attempting is the "buy one, get two free power ranger". This is pitiful fokes.

So I want to see faces on WM employees faces when NO ONE shows up this year.... LOL

ABout the Transformers, I agree with Scooby doo. You gotta love them but you can also get them now. The only store that has a good price on Transformers is TRU. Otherwise, why not pick it up from Wally world. It's the same price today, tommorrrow and Friday.

It took me a bit to realize that this actually was the Black Friday Ad- With the exception of a couple things, I don't really see much difference in pricing from their regular ads. I certainly won't be rushing through the doors to get anything from this ad. What a let down. Come on Walmart, you can do better than this!

they have nothing up their sleeves at walmart, what you see is what they have, no instore specials that I know of, and I work there.

LOL IF YOU WORK THERE BETTER LOOK AGAIN AT 5AM ON BLACK FRIDAY THE 5 SECRET SALE ITEMS WILL BE ON THE FLOOR ALONG WITH BLITZ..DONT GET ME WRONG I THINK THE AD SUXS TOO....

they have nothing up their sleeves at walmart, what you see is what they have, no instore specials that I know of, and I work there.

According to their site, they have 4 unannounced secrets left. Yesterday was the PS3 announcement.

I am in for the Moon Sand and the Transformers, possibly the Jammies. Hopefully since everyone else is banning walmart, I will be able to sneak in and out and off to Target!!!

This is exactly what I am doing... I have a list of stuff for Walmart and the list for Toys R Us is much bigger... heading to TRU first, when I am done, heading to walmart...if the transformers is still there and if the pajamas are still there... great... if not oh well.

I'm not looking for any big ticket items, so don't have any real feelings one way or another. The b-bratz doll is only $3 less than their regular price. I'm going for the movies and the Nintendo DS pack that my son is buying for himself. Actually, I go there to price match the BB ad for the movies and CD's. BB is way to crowded and WM isn't. I figure if they aren't going to have anything good, I'll try to get them to match everyone else's ads.

Target will be my next stop for the pokemon toys and movies.

I'm disappointed that no one has any decent deals for legos. Buy 2 get one free at KM is NOT a good deal - that works out to 33% off each one. not a deal and it forces me to buy 3 when I only want 1.

My favorite stop? Bomgaars, get a 20% off coupon in the a.m. and shop at any point in the day with it. Second favorite stop? Michaels.

michelle