TMX Elmo nd friends

Guest CS.Dean

Guest CS.Dean

I was in a Wal Mart today and saw a display of them. I guess I may have made a mistake and did not get one. Will there big a huge rush on them?

Are they on display in other stores?

Guest rhymingnames

I am unsure, if TMX Elmo and his friends will be as big as the hype. Where I reside there are no displays of them.

Personally, I was very disappointed with the TMX Elmo when it first came out. I did a pre-order and was excited to give it to my daughter, because she has the first one. My disappointment and frustration comes from the delays that the TMX Elmo has, even with brand new batteries. I called FP and I was informed that many had complained about the same problem.

The big toy brands have their reps in the store 2-3 times a week trying to get space like end caps for their toys. I've personally set up at least 3 of these end caps and they've been there since the beginning of November. I don't think this is a real indication of what will be hot this year. Just vendors trying to get the product out on the sales floor before it gets lost in the piles of stuff the store has in the back or out in trailers.

Kris