Circuit City Save $20 when you buy any two Wii games $39.99 & up*

taowyman

I got to my TRU as soon as they opened and it was practically nothing left. They had some Bee Movie games, rayman rabbit, sonic rings, one copy of zelda, and a bunch of cheesy games. This is right when they opened. I drove 30 minutes to the next closest and was able to pick up Fire Emblem but thats about it. I hope they restock before Thursday as I dont want to fight the holiday crowds.

I should've bought the games I wanted online but I hate to pay $5-$10 in shipping if theres a chance they have it in the store. By the time I got home yesterday several of the games I wanted were already temporarily unavailible online, blah.

CC now has up two games that the kids were wanting Wii Lego Saga and Paper Mario both were out earlier...tried to place the order.... got an error message saying my order number could not be displayed. Didn't get an email of the order number Called and they can not find the order either :razz: so now they have my cc maybe or maybe not was billed. I asked the guy if they billed me how to go about getting my money back. He said to call them back with the order number. HELLO I didnt get an order number!!!!:eyepoppin

2 years ago I tried to order a xbox 360 from circuitcity and I had a problem like that. To make matters even worse the customer service person was in the phillipines all they kept saying was I understand lol took about a week to get straight i hope you have better luck