Magellan Maestro 3200 GPS Navigation System - $169 @ BestBuy.com

Brad

:yup: Hello all.. this is my first time posting anything.. but wanted to let you know i just purchased mine to be picked up at local store. I talked to a bunch of tech guys and they said it was great.. will let you know tomorrow. When i go get it and open it up and start playing with it. I got myself an early present for a trip in two days.. so i am excited to use it.

:yup: Hello all.. this is my first time posting anything.. but wanted to let you know i just purchased mine to be picked up at local store. I talked to a bunch of tech guys and they said it was great.. will let you know tomorrow. When i go get it and open it up and start playing with it. I got myself an early present for a trip in two days.. so i am excited to use it.

I picked up mine today from Best Buy. My is for DH Xmas gift so please let us know how it is! I was torn between the Tom Tom One 3rd Edition for $129 and this one....

Picked mine up this morning, and they didn't have it ready within the promised minute, so I got $10 cash back. Truly cool! Pay attention to your receipt when you go to pick it up. the rules are right on the page. Have your ID & credit card out and ready when you hand them the receipt because the minute doesn't start till they have all 3 pieces. They have a big blue button you can push that starts a timer behind the counter.

Mine was simply not there and they gave me someone else's. So, I guess the other thing is to make sure you get right in to pick it up in case they oversell.

I p/u 2 today at BB after ordering online last nght. I did not know about the 1 minute deal. It took longer than that, but after they found them I was able to use my 12% Reward Zone coupon sso I got each one for $161. after discount plus tax. I hope DH will like it. The other is for my BIL who told me to buy 2 of whichever one I get.

This is my first post here, and I am looking to buy a pair of GPS units on the day after Thanskgiving. However, I'm only wanting to do this online because of the crowds, but I want the special deals as well (don't want much, do I? :) )

Anyway, I saw both the Magellan and the TomTom on the site, but will these same Friday sale prices be available online? This is what I am trying to figure out. Thanks in advance for your help.

This is my first post here, and I am looking to buy a pair of GPS units on the day after Thanskgiving. However, I'm only wanting to do this online because of the crowds, but I want the special deals as well (don't want much, do I? :) )

Anyway, I saw both the Magellan and the TomTom on the site, but will these same Friday sale prices be available online? This is what I am trying to figure out. Thanks in advance for your help.

Not sure. The $169 Magellan at Best Buy is good until Wednesday. If you really are considering a GPS and don't want the hassle of waiting in long lines or potentially not having them in stock, then I say go for the sure thing and purchase this one. It is a great price, as Brad stated, well worth it in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
I posted my message long ago, I end up ordering one Magellan Maestro 4000 for 249.00 from Sears, but the offer was good for black Friday only, I don't know, if it is good, but it did sound it like a good deal....