Clearance XBox 360, PS2, PSP & GB Games @ K-mart

zadyju

I purchased several Xbox 360, PSP, PS2 games at my Kmart yesterday. One of them of Nascar 08. It was marked down to $19.xx, but it rang up @ $4.99. These games were in a green carboard dispaly in the center of electronics. I bought 15 different games for less than $100. Don't forget your 20% coupon. Alot of the games were 08 versions. Many were marked $4.99.:eyepoppin

I purchased several Xbox 360, PSP, PS2 games at my Kmart yesterday. One of them of Nascar 08. It was marked down to $19.xx, but it rang up @ $4.99. These games were in a green carboard dispaly in the center of electronics. I bought 15 different games for less than $100. Don't forget your 20% coupon. Alot of the games were 08 versions. Many were marked $4.99.:eyepoppin

Hi, where in Texas are you zadyju? I'm in Lubbock, and I am in the market for a few of the 08 PS2 games and DS games. Thanks!

I was in the Lubbock store. Some where marked 19.xx but rang up 4.99. I noticed the clerk was marking the games. Then behind the green cardboard display was a metal 4-way that had some on it too. Good Luck. By the way, I had better luck using the 20% of coupon in the electronics dept. I used it on the Xbox 360 and the games.

The pharmacy in my K-mart had it for a little while, but now the booklets are gone. I also used the printed copy from the link below.

http://www.gottadeal.com/goto.php?http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=23347

The Lubbock, TX Kmart said they would accept it if it scanned. All of my printed ones scanned. Just make sure if you are using more than one that you pay in seperate transaction.

I got Perfect Dark Zero for Xbox 360 for 7.00 today. It was marked 15 but rang up at 7. I noticed the games with the yellow "everyday" price that looks like a clearance sticker rang up at what they were supposed to. The ones with brighter yellow clearance tags rang up for less than what they said.