Do You or Will You Do Reconnaissance On Wednesday Night?

bigjimslade

Will you do reconnaissance/intel on Wednesday night?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Will you do reconnaissance/intel on Wednesday night?

• Yes I will
    • No. Not into BF that much
    • Maybe
    • You are crazy Big Jim. Get a life!

I actually just got back from checking one of four Kohl's within 20 miles to see which one was going to be the best. From memory, I noticed a few things and noted quantities (kitchenaid mixer for one, at least 20 on the floor). I will probably check again closer to BF.:D :D

I will head to different Walmarts this week to see who has things that I want PM'd. I may do that on Thursday night, since it is hard to see the fine print in the scanned ads.

For example, my WM has never carried the Sports Pack for the wii, but they put out about 50 of the Nerf version the other day. They are amost $40, and I want to see how close they are to what CC has for 9.99. I will check games, DVD's, and toys, also, so I can see what I need to worry about.

I'm not sure yet. Money is tight this year and I actually don't need a lot of the early bird type stuff.... DH and I will sit down and finalize things in the next day or so and then we'll see.

I have to agree. I'm finding the things I need are not on sale, at least in the black Friday ads.:yup:

I've already started my 'recon'. I'm in such an up&coming growing area that we're having new stores pop up all over the place.

The employees probably think that I'm nuts because I've been in their stores multiple times since they've opened and have not bought a thing. I'm just trying to get familiar with the store layouts and also the staff attitude.

The only one I need to do Recon on is CC because their store hasn't opened their doors yet-but if you look in the window (and i have because I'm that weird) everything is set up and ready to go. I'm going to be very disapointed if they combine their grand opening with black friday.

I've already started my 'recon'. I'm in such an up&coming growing area that we're having new stores pop up all over the place.

The employees probably think that I'm nuts because I've been in their stores multiple times since they've opened and have not bought a thing. I'm just trying to get familiar with the store layouts and also the staff attitude.

The only one I need to do Recon on is CC because their store hasn't opened their doors yet-but if you look in the window (and i have because I'm that weird) everything is set up and ready to go. I'm going to be very disapointed if they combine their grand opening with black friday.

Me too!!!! I have been thinking about this for about a month!

Why am I waiting until Wednesday? What do you think I was doing this weekend?

Besides, I'll be with my In-Laws that night, a good 3 hours from the mall where I'll be shopping.

:cheesy:

The reason you wait until Wednesday night is that 2 hours before the store closes most of them start to set up for BF and put out the shrink wrapped pallets on the floor. The people who work in the stores want to get home quick on Wednesday night as they know they will have to be back at the store around 2am on Friday.

I've done recon before BF. But this year the deals are so crappy I won't be going to my favorite store...BB. The first store I'm going to is one I've never shopped...Kohl's. So, I'd like to be able to get a layout of the store and figure out where stuff will be. Just don't know if I'll have time with work and relatives coming in that day. Good luck to all and to all a good night.