Sears.com Thanksgiving Day Deals [NOW ONLINE!]

Brad

Extended doorbusters until 6 pm. Of course it would help if the prices were right and the shopping cart would work.

Exactly..I am even on diap up and I can now finally move around the Sears/Kmart sites just fine, but the shopping cart/checkout thing is completely messed up. Cannot check out at all and it will say something is in stock..then it will say not availabe for delivery anymore. Hopefully this will be fixed when the shopping cart/check out thing is fixed. I got all excited that Sears was finally working..then the cart/check out thing is messing up. Wow, the only place I wanted to shop online is the one having the most problems.

Just placed my order over the phone with Sears. Didn't have to wait long at all. They are aware that the carts are not working correctly. They are still honoring the sale prices until midnight tonight. You will be charged the full price and a refund will be issued.

Just placed my order over the phone with Sears. Didn't have to wait long at all. They are aware that the carts are not working correctly. They are still honoring the sale prices until midnight tonight. You will be charged the full price and a refund will be issued.

Interesting, I just spoke with "Jared" at sears.com and he said there's nothing they can do, they have the same problems on their end.

This is so aggravating...

I was able to place my order, browse around, add and delete things this morning at 5am Central. No problems whatsoever... except I could never get the $10 off no matter what I did. I saw in the fine print that it's not applicable to electronics, which I had a lot of in my cart, but even after adding more than $50 worth of items I thought should be eligible, I could not get the $10 off. I decided to just forget it and checked out anyway... sure would have been nice to get that extra $10 off, but I was still happy to get all the things on my list so I can't complain.

I called 1-800-349-4358; press 1; then 4. The rep took my order, but because they are having problems on their end she will have to process the refund later. She documented the fact that the website was not giving the proper discounts. She suggested that I call back on Monday to confirm that the refund got processed.

Now they say that some of my items are not available for delivery! Then, it all went down again.

After doing this for hours, I will be livid! Rep said they haven't been able to process orders right since the sale started. He also stated that Sears brought in this new system 2 months ago. The sale price will be good until midnight wherever you are, if you can place an order. He told me to keep trying online, which now won't let me even get on the site!