Best blank DVD and CD prices

lesliepear

I wouldn't get the Dynex 100 pack of DVD-R's at BB. They have a light blue cover to them. They are dirt cheap, and I have 300 of them, but I've never been able to use them because when I put them in my burner, it says it's an illegal disc. I work in the IT industry, so it's not like I'm a novice or anything either. I have a good burner with up-to-date firmware and I've never had a problem with any media (even other Dynex media) but those DVD-R's that come int he light blue packaging just don't work. I've got 300 coasters at home to prove it.

I wouldn't get the Dynex 100 pack of DVD-R's at BB. They have a light blue cover to them. They are dirt cheap, and I have 300 of them, but I've never been able to use them because when I put them in my burner, it says it's an illegal disc. I work in the IT industry, so it's not like I'm a novice or anything either. I have a good burner with up-to-date firmware and I've never had a problem with any media (even other Dynex media) but those DVD-R's that come int he light blue packaging just don't work. I've got 300 coasters at home to prove it.

I used Dynex before, nothing wrong with it. You can always return them.

I used Dynex before, nothing wrong with it. You can always return them.

As I said in my post, I have also successfully used Dynex. But the particular Dynex ones they have in the ad are the exact same ones that I have that are worthless. Also, I don't think BB will accept a return of an open DVD spindle. I'm just trying to help others as I bought these same ones last year and they're absolutely worthless.

On that note, I'll gladly match BB's price for my 3 sets! :D

LOL, does that come with free shipping? :D

• If the light blue Dynex ones didn't work, which discs worked for you?
  • What burner do you have?
  • How many burners did you try the bad ones on?
  • Did you get coasters on all the burners you tried them with?