CVS PHARMACY Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

I just got back from my 24 hours store sale started at 12:00. I only paid 52.93 but here is what I got: (before you start saying it I used two cards mine and my husbands)

Coca cola 2 litters 8, Gallon Freezer bags 3, Colgate 4 (going to charity), Excedrin 2, BIC Soleil, Bic soliel cartridages, Advil pm 2, Johnson's softlotion 2, Soft soap, Venus Vibrance, Gillette Fusion power set (came w/ case and shave gel), Cvs chap block (filler), Kissable candy(filler), Hershey's natural extra dark, Helicopter r/c, Craigs Mp3 Player, Kodak Easyshare, Hotwheels City Speedway, Homedics neck and shoulder massager, Homedics bubble bliss, Comfort spa Set. Yes all for 52.93. I had to do it in ten transaction and used ecb and mailer and printable discounts. We had to fight machines but ALL THAT FOR 52.93!!!!! I LOVE CVS!!!!!!

Man, I finally thought I did good and someone on here always seems to do better. I did get the Kodak camera, Bic Soleil, Johnson's Soft Lotion, eight toys (princess tea set and some other big ones) and four small stocking stuffer toys for $74. I was pretty happy w/ myself, but big Congrats on all your deals today. CVS is a great place to shop and I was the only one in there this a.m.

I was the only one in my store this morning and got most of the free items. The extra buck coupons did not print up for 2 things and I didn't notice until I got home so don't know if they can do anything for me now. The guy working this morning was talking about what a great deal that kodak camera was but I already have a camera and no one seems to need one this year.

I received all of the free stuff except for the storage bags here is my order summary:

4 sprite ...77 each

advil -4.00(4 ecb)

colgate-2.99 (ecb had 1left)

excedrin-3.79(ecb)

tylenol-2.49(ecb)

softlotion-5.69(ecb)

softsoap-3.99(ecb)

$5.75 in manufacturer coupons, and $20 ecb from before, I only paid .51 cent out of pocket , got everything free and ecb's on all products listed above except for drinks, plus I have a mail in rebate to get $1.79 rebate check on the excedrin. It was a good day. I stopped by about 5:00 this morning before meeting my friend to go other places...

Heres what I got - I used my card and my husband's -

i spent $32 in cash and about $13 that I had left from a $25 gift card I got for transferring my prescription - I also had to use about $11 in EB that I already had + a ton of CVS coupons & manufacturer coupons - also I made more than 1 trip

2 Bic Soleil Razor

2 Softsoap Nutra-Oil Moisturing Body Wash 12oz

5 Garnier 100% hair color (2 per card + I had a BOGO coupon)

4 Tylenol 10 ct vials

4 CVS mosturinzing soaps (Comparable to DOve)

2 Advil PM Caplet 20ct.

4 Excedrin 24ct.

2 Hershey's Chocolate : Extra Dark 5.1-5.2oz

6 colgate max burst

6 CVS/pharmacy Zipper Seal Food Storage/freezer bags

1 Mennon Speed Stick 24/7 For Men

2 Johnson's Softlotion 11-14oz

1 cough medicine ($6.49)

4 boxes of candy canes (.99 each - BOGO)

10 cokes 2 liters

2 hotwheels monster trucks ($5.19 each - BOGO)

2 hotwheels die cast cars ($1.29 each - BOGO)

4 spiderman transformer cars ($4.99 each - BOGO)

2 scooby doo puzzles ($3.99 each - BOGO)

2 land before time puzzles ($3.99 each - BOGO)

2 mini die cast motorcycles ($2.99 each - BOGO)

After buying all this - i still have $15 EB on my card & $26 on my husband's

and I got a ton of stocking stuffers for my son & nephew