Office chair deals?

DownNDirty

I know there are usually some pretty good deals on office/desk chairs on BF but I guess I've overlooked them this year. Reason I ask......the chair I got 3 years ago at BF gave out tonight, literally. I leaned back and heard a pop in the chair and the next thing I knew my feet flew over my head - taking the pull out computer tray with me. I flipped over and slammed into a desk. Have a nice little pump knot on my head, a shiner, sprained wrist, and a big gash on my arm that probably could have used a few stitches. DANG CHAIR!! Oh well - guess it was a good time of the year to break though. Has anyone seen any decent chairs for sale at a good price? The chair I had was a nice swivel chair that is being sold at Staples right now for $129 - I know I got it for around $30 on BF 3 years ago - same chair. Don't need to be fancy but would like something to accommodate a 6'3 285 pound guy. It's just in my den so I don't care if it's fancy or not - would prefer one that don't kill me too.

THAT'S the chair that tried to kill me!!! In my local Staples I swear it was under a sign that said $129 - maybe it was just under the wrong sign. Or was that an online deal only? Even so it says regular price $99. I wouldn't mind having another one of those chairs - it was a good chair until tonight.