nForce 610i / GeForce 7050

Version: 16.08

Release Date: October 12, 2007

Operating System: Windows XP 32-Bit

Language: U.S. English

File Size: 86.5 MB

***Under Product Type: GeForceGo

You will get this message at the bottom. Read carefully:

Be sure to check the list of supported notebook manufacturers and models to ensure compatibility after we redirect you to the driver download page.

The GeForce Go mobile GPU use drivers that have been customized to support hot key functions, power management functions, lid close and suspend/resume behavior that are normally found in notebooks. The reference desktop graphic drivers that are provided by NVIDIA on our driver downloads page do not include these custom features. For this reason, the NVIDIA Forceware NVIDIA graphics display drivers will not install on most Geforce and Quadro family of mobile GPU's. Some newer laptops have been designed to work with our drivers. For more information click here.

You might want to look into that last part. The first part of my post might be for 'DESKTOP' computers and the GeForceGo for 'NOTEBOOKS'. Please read carefully before trying this. If I get time, I will look into it myself, but have been busy. Hope it works.

Try again. If it is the 7150, use the following for Option 1 manually:

Product Type: nForce

Product Series: nForce 6 Series

Product: nForce 630i/GeForce 7150

Language: English(?):)

This is what you should find when you press 'Search':

nForce 630i / GeForce 7150

nForce 630i / GeForce 7100

nForce 610i / GeForce 7050

Version: 16.08

Release Date: October 12, 2007

Language: U.S. English

File Size: 86.5 MB

***Under Product Type: GeForceGo

You will get this message at the bottom. Read carefully:

Be sure to check the list of supported notebook manufacturers and models to ensure compatibility after we redirect you to the driver download page.

The GeForce Go mobile GPU use drivers that have been customized to support hot key functions, power management functions, lid close and suspend/resume behavior that are normally found in notebooks. The reference desktop graphic drivers that are provided by NVIDIA on our driver downloads page do not include these custom features. For this reason, the NVIDIA Forceware NVIDIA graphics display drivers will not install on most Geforce and Quadro family of mobile GPU's. Some newer laptops have been designed to work with our drivers. For more information click here.

You might want to look into that last part. The first part of my post might be for 'DESKTOP' computers and the GeForceGo for 'NOTEBOOKS'. Please read carefully before trying this. If I get time, I will look into it myself, but have been busy. Hope it works.

Its the 6150, not 7150.

yup, got it to work finally. Bastards at HP phone support and online chat support are all liers. Everyone told me that my laptop wouldn't work If i installed xp. Funny how hp hides their xp drivers. bastards! took me 5 minutes to load vista, now it takes under a minute to load xp. much happier. still waiting for the $55 gift card in the mail so i can upgrade to 2gb. pm me if you need any help.