Santa gifts wrapped or ?

LUCINDA574

Santa wrap them or not?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Santa wrap them or not?

• Santa always leaves them wrapped
    • Santa doesn't wrap presents
    • Santa doesn't come to our house

A friend of mine mentioned that they don`t wrap the presents that require assembly. Instead they have them assembled and ready to play with under the tree. We don't do that, all the presents are wrapped from us and Santa. We love putting them together on Christmas morning with the kids. Apart from watching the kids unwrap them, putting them together is the best part!

Santa gifts are unwrapped and left in front of the tree. Stockings are also filled and set up with the santa gifts. This is how my mom did it so I have done the same with my boys. All the wrapped gifts are from mom, dad and grandparents:)

We wrap Santa gifts with 1 or 2 big items already assembled in front of the tree. Unfortunaely my hubby currently has this thing that no presents can go under the tree till Christmas day, so right now I have to hide all the gifts and apprantly Santa brings them all. This can not last as the kids get older and smarter!

With Santa we went with the same tradition that my family did. Santa brings stockings. The gifts- including the big things come from mom and dad. There have been a few years that Santa has brought bigger things however those years were when the kids were younger and we were trying to surprise them with something special. This has worked out well for our family especially since a lot of Christmas's I haven't been there to start out the holiday as I'm a night nurse.

We always wrap Santa presents, in our house Santa brings one present, which is their "big" present that year. If it wasn't wrapped, I would miss the excitment and anticipation as they see their gift for the first time. I gotta hold on to all the xmas magic I can get, all of mine are teenagers!

Everything gets wrapped. :holiday02 Everything! Santa's wrapped bikes, a little tykes kitchen, little tykes basketball hoop, you name it. Santa even wrapped the 10-foot balance beam he brought my daughter one year! Santa assembles everything and it's ready to go, then it's wrapped. Oh, and Santa always leaves leftover paper for us to use next year! It's something we have fun with, so we go for it!

Everything gets wrapped. :holiday02 Everything! Santa's wrapped bikes, a little tykes kitchen, little tykes basketball hoop, you name it. Santa even wrapped the 10-foot balance beam he brought my daughter one year! Santa assembles everything and it's ready to go, then it's wrapped. Oh, and Santa always leaves leftover paper for us to use next year! It's something we have fun with, so we go for it!

that's a neat idea to assemble AND wrap! I think Santa may do that at our house! :yup:

everything in my house weather santa or not gets wrapped. This year my three year old son is getting his frist bike so I dont know how we are going to work that maybe try and find a christmas bag big enough for it or wrap it in a blanket with a ribbon. My son's former theripist family has big cloth sacks and all the toys from santa go in the sack... Less wrapping but still have the joy of them opening the package.

When I was growing up all the gifts were wrapped from Santa and everyone else. My husband's family did not wrap Santa gifts. We do not wrap our Santa gifts b/c I thought it was a really neat idea. Not to mention it is less I have to wrap!:D

Guest ts40ounce
In my house, every present is always wrapped. The ones that look nice were done by the wife ... the over taped, poorly folded corners ones ... those are mine.

Santa wrap our stuff in bright metallic type paper sometime solid gold or silver, sometimes patterned metallic stripes or with snowflakes, he has different paper and sometimes bows, different tags and he leaves an initial for each DD, so my youngest is "A" my oldest is "L" for the first letter of their names and SANTA signs his with a S....usually written w/ the left hand to throw them off. It's fun! The really big stuff sometimes gets set out as it is or sometimes a special gift is set out in front. We've divided the gifts under the tree, left side is for one DD, right side is for the other DD, and ours are mingled in the back. Santa fills the stockings, sometimes I'll cut out a bootprint and sprinkle bakingsoda so it looks like footprints on the rug from the woodstove. We really have fun w/ Xmas!

Santa wraps all of the kids presents in one type of wrapping paper and then the family gifts (grandparents, nieces etc) are all wrapped in different. I try to wrap each person gifts in a different type of paper. Make handing them out a lot easier - color coordinated! My son wants to help hand out presents this year and his is 4 so the color coordination will help me tell at a glance if everyone got the correct present.

We always wrap the Santa gifts in Santa paper. Something that really stands out compared to "our" gifts. Sometimes I will wrap things that come in their stockings, but never everything.Santa usually leaves a stuffed animal for our DD. That is always sitting under the tree with just a name tag on it.

When I was a kid my parents never wrapped Santa gifts. They were just all under the tree on Christmas morning. I was an onlu child so I suppose this was okay and worked out for them. Myself, I have 3 children running around on Christmas morning. I always wrap the Santa gifts. I was to be able to pay attention to each and every gift as it is opened so I can see the expression on their faces. I wil generaly have the "santa for the year" pass out the gifts to everyone. They each get to choose one gift and open it. They all wait until everyone's gift is open before they can start with another gift.