Anyone Done The Cvs Friends And Family Night??

Guest shawna6676

Guest shawna6676
my SIL worked for CVS, but quit this year, and recieved 2 tickets in the mail yesterday from them for CVS Friends and Family Night. I guess you get a certain percentage off everything except clearance items PLUS you can use your coupons on top of that! I wondered if anyone has gone to this before and what kind of deals they had?:)

• 3 weeks later...

my SIL worked for CVS, but quit this year, and recieved 2 tickets in the mail yesterday from them for CVS Friends and Family Night. I guess you get a certain percentage off everything except clearance items PLUS you can use your coupons on top of that! I wondered if anyone has gone to this before and what kind of deals they had?:)

Hey neighbor not too far from you. I over heard a manager and a new cashier in Rainbow City talking about their card. She asked the manager if it was good for anything in the store and she was told it was not good on clearance items, sale items and something else but I couldn't hear. It sounded as though it was up to the store managers discreation. I love that store anyway.

I was just at my CVS and used my discount card. I bought just under $100 worth of things and after manufacture coupons, the 30% off and my extra care bucks I got on Black Friday, I paid $2.20. I didn't buy that many things but got hair coloring, 2 body lotions that were $10 each and Claritan allergy medicine and had really good coupons for them. I got a $5 ECB on the Claritan. I also got candy for Christmas that had buy one get one coupons. I didn't buy anything I wouldn't have been buying at full or sale price in the next month. The cashier did keep my card which is probably a good thing or I might be going through my coupons again to see what else I should be picking up. I hope I get another card next year, today was fun.

I got one in the mail too. I was all excited to go today, but we had an ice storm so needless to say I didn't go anywhere. I wonder if I go tomorrow if they will let me use it due to the weather today. I was going to buy formula. any type of deal I can get on that stuff I take advantage of.

my sisters girlfriend words for cvs and i called them to remind them about the kohls cash expired today and well they called back at 930 to remind me of the cvs card she gave me on bf and i cant find it .. so i missed out .. i really wanted some of my angel.. ohh well.. hubby better get it lol