HOME DEPOT Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

Surprising -- no LCD TVs, GPS units, or digital photo frames.

No big deal about not having LCD TVs though. In our area, all the employees and managers bought 'em before the stores opened. The customers didn't even have a chance, even though they camped out for 'em. http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Angry/vent.gif

There was an article last year in the Morning Call (our local paper).

Looks like my dad and I will hit up HD too.

Probably just for one of the tool sets and then the gorilla ladder. Anyone know what retail is on that ladder? I was checking around but my internet/computer are being stupid.

We bought the 13' last year but having the 17' would be great for doing Christmas lights and stuff.

I knew the Ryobi One+ would be on sale, with the new version just coming out! This ad has several things I've been looking at. I'm a bit surprised that they're not having any doorbusters. Well, I know I'll be stopping here anyways.

Thanks, Brad!

I have been waiting on this too. I was trying to get a 10% off coupon to go with it :)

dont forget that HD accepts lowe's coupons too. i still have some $10 off $25 that i'm saving and i know there was a $10 off $50 going around too

You can also buy 10% and sometimes 20% off coupons on eBay as well. So if you are going to be spending a lot, you might want to look into those.

Looks like my dad and I will hit up HD too.

Probably just for one of the tool sets and then the gorilla ladder. Anyone know what retail is on that ladder? I was checking around but my internet/computer are being stupid.

We bought the 13' last year but having the 17' would be great for doing Christmas lights and stuff.

Thanks Brad!

I really like that ladder too. It says limited edition, so its not listed online yet. But the 13' is $99, so $89 for 17' and a free work platform seems REALLY good!

I think the 13' we got for around $50 last year...but it barely reaches to the roof over our porch to put up the lights and to clean gutters.

So the 17' with the stand for $90... I think I can convince him with that.

Only thing us he and I may have to go to HD and Target sep. if they both open at 6am. Granted, they are in shopping centers basically across the street from each other so no big deal.

I know last year NONE of the HD in my area received a couple of the items (flashlights and soemthing else) so they substituted some.

Well, they sub. mag lites (like 2 light and single sets) for $5 EACH. When my dad and a couple other guys heard that they each went grabbed 2 of each type and since we had our other stuff already went and checked out before they realized what they did.

Okay, I'm a little confused on this ad... above the $1.49 poinsettia pic, it says "friday only." Does that apply only to that item, or is it the whole page?? Because both trees on that page are tons cheaper than any of similar size shown earlier in the ad...

Also, at the bottom right corner of page 9 (not sale ad page 9- PDF ad scan page 9) is this:

ONE DAY ONLY - ONLINE HOLIDAY SAVINGS EVENT

Avoid the holiday traffic and shop online Monday, November 26 to take

advantage of our online-only specials. Quantities are limited so shop

early for the best selection. WWW.HOMEDEPOT.COM/HOLIDAYDEALS

So it sounds like they're doing "Cyber-Monday" too! Is this something they've done before? If so, do they normally have any really good deals that day??

TIA! :)

They're open normal hours - it says so in the ad. Call your Home Depot to find out the hours.

The Home Depots near me have a number of the items sitting out near the front of the store already, for slightly higher prices (like the Rival crock pot) or for normal prices. I believe that a couple of things, like the Workforce screwdriver set, are already at BF prices.

I went to Home Depot this evening for my recon and they were putting out all of the BF items in the middle of the aisles. None of them had any prices on them but I figured I'd see if they rang at the BF prices. Everything rang up the correct BF price! One less stop for me Friday!

Starting Friday, they are giving out "Bounceback" coupons at the registers (to get you to make another trip back). $10 off $50 purchase (not valid on live trees). First is valid 11/23-12/05, second is 12/13-12/24, third is 1/2-1/31. I would guess that if you grabbed one on your way in, the cashiers will be too busy to try to stop you.

Also, managers have been instructed NOT to match competitor's deals on Black Friday.

FYI, if they are out of something, go to the service desk and ask them to use the computer to check other area stores.

Our store is set to open at the regular time -- 6 a.m.

I went to home depot this morning and there was about only 30 of us waiting outside. I got 2 chainsaws, 1 shop vac, (2) of the 2 pack of knife things, a ryobi tool kit thing, and a toolbox. I have never done home depot before but they seemed to be more organized than the other stores. They all had a list that told them where the items were located at.

Just a FYI for anyone who bought the Magic Chef microhood, there is a $30.00 mail in rebate on the Home Depot website so that drops the price to $69!!! Awesome deal I think. Here is a direct link to the rebate: http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ShowRebate?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&rebateId=2110

:)

ETA: I found this by total accident surfing the website, no one at the store new anything about it!

The Home Depot had to be the best store I went to this year. I got there when they opened and the manager was offering some light breakfeast items. A kind employee handed me a kart and I was taking my time and getting the items as I saw them. Got four of the $29 vacs and a ton of other stuff and I was in and out with no issues.

I had a little confusion with the $19.99 bench grinder. The one in the store was a 6 inch grinder but had no light or the orange covers for the sparks. It was the correct item number and with a little more reading I found the updated version had integrated lights and that cooling tray at the bottom.

The only problem I had with HD was getting through the aisle in front of the store with a ladder sticking out of my cart. It was hard navigating without hitting someone. I'm glad I got there early and got to Target in time to see everyone going in.