Shrek 3 DVD & Shrek 3 Wii $20 at Best Buy.

dublin24

Shrek 3 DVD & Shrek video game at Best Buy.

Shrek 3 DvD $14.99 w/$5 coupon attached to outside of movie

Shrek 3 Wii $19.99

Buy both and receive a $10 BB gift card at check out

Also free with purchase - Shrek Hardcover Book with stickers, Shrek gift bag, Shrek activity cd for computer and a bag of M$Ms

All for $20 (if you minus gift card)

If you pick it up in the store, can you use the $10 gift card and the $5 off on the purchase, or do you have to save the gift card for later?

Gift card to be used later ( I went right over and got a nunchuck controller and used it in another transaction?

i went to best buy and tried to do this and they told me i had to use either the 5 dollar off coupon or buy everything at regular price and get a ten dollar gift card so i took the ten dollars

They did not tell us this but they refused to give us the gift card. I have e-mailed customer service. First the girl at the register told my mom that you have to go online to get the giftcard. The next day mom goes back and they told here this stuff about the gift card and took five dollars of the total purchase. I emailed them and told them that this was not in the ad or posted in the store and I wanted the gift card with no stipulations. Maybe yes maybe no but it can't hurt to try.

Can I just say that this is the most difficult deal I have EVER tried to get? I am fed up and have thrown in the towel.

Went to BB this morning, spent about an hour there, but no luck.

My Best Buy inventory says they have 12 in stock of Shrek for Wii.....they can't find them.

They tell me to go purchase it online.

Online will not let you choose the Wii version of the game.

However, the print ad uses Wii as an example.

Online, won't allow you to pick up the gc in store, you must have that part of the order shipped.

Even if I bought this online, I'd have to pick up at the store, then peel the coupon and return.

Called Customer Service......complete waste of my time.

I give up.

They did not tell us this but they refused to give us the gift card. I have e-mailed customer service. First the girl at the register told my mom that you have to go online to get the giftcard. The next day mom goes back and they told here this stuff about the gift card and took five dollars of the total purchase. I emailed them and told them that this was not in the ad or posted in the store and I wanted the gift card with no stipulations. Maybe yes maybe no but it can't hurt to try.

If there is nothing in the ad stating this then there is no way they could deny you the gc if you were buying both. Did you talk to the manager? I would have been as nice and polite as I could be and tell the manager you would like the $10 gc for purchasing both and there are no stipulations listed and if he refuses, ask for the DM's name and number.