Magic Garden 5.95, Star and Planet Locator 2.95 w/fs @ scientificsoline.com

shanni

Free shipping code FGROUND

http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp?pn=3037691&cmss=magic+garden

Grow your own beautiful mountain scene with this Magic Garden Kit. Comes with mountain, trees and flowers made of paper and a plastic base. Once you've assembled your paper garden, pour the magic garden solution on the paper. Within hours, the flowers bloom, the trees bud and snow appears on the mountain. This spectacular scene and its metamorphoses will entertain everyone young and old. Long lasting.

http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp?pn=3009227&cmss=star+planet+locator

Our famous rotating roadmap of the heavens shows the location of the stars, constellations and planets relative to the horizon for the exact hour and date you determine.

Our 8 1/2" square star chart was plotted by the late astronomer and cartographer George Lovi. The reverse side of the locator is packed with additional data on the planets, meteor showers and bright stars.

Included with each star chart is a 16-page, fully-illustrated pocket size instruction booklet.

Thank you so much.

I was just thinking about the Star & Planet locator a couple of days ago.

It has been years since I looked through my telescope and my old locator is outdated.

Now that dd has be showing an interest in astronomy this will be a perfect gift.

Also, if you have a child who is interested in science you should order their free catalog.

Lots of neat stuff.

Thank you! I ordered the planet finder to go with the telescope I bought for my DGD for Christmas. Also, purchased several items for her class for Christmas, the bobbing birds (my Dad had one when we were kids), the magic garden and the hand boiler. I think the 2nd graders will love them.

Free shipping code FGROUND

http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp?pn=3009227&cmss=star+planet+locator

Our famous rotating roadmap of the heavens shows the location of the stars, constellations and planets relative to the horizon for the exact hour and date you determine.

Our 8 1/2" square star chart was plotted by the late astronomer and cartographer George Lovi. The reverse side of the locator is packed with additional data on the planets, meteor showers and bright stars.

Included with each star chart is a 16-page, fully-illustrated pocket size instruction booklet.

Thanks - perfect for eoy gift for scouts...

Thanks Shanni! I just placed an order for some nice stocking stuffers. The hand boiler (4.46), the radiometer, the X-zylo Light (2.95), the fiber optic light wand (3.00), and the gyroscope (5.95) will wonderful for my science-minded sons (8 & 10). I got the garden and the birds, too. Wow, that's the third deal I've got from you this week Shanni! Hope to return the favor some day. :cheesy: