WAL-MART Black Friday Ad Scans

Brad

What a disappointing ad...I am keeping my fingers crossed, I have to work until 12am Black Friday morning, do I go and stand in line for the GPS? Need to do some more research, I wonder if the Kmart GPS is better than this, I could always go to Kmart Thursday morning before I start the turkey...lol!

I don't get this ***we can't talk about the ad except here***

Sure I understand the whole legal issue of posting the ad...but from what I can tell you can ONLY view the forums if you are registered, so if you are registered you can see this forum.

Therefore, if you have an account on this site you can see all posts no matter what and can see this forum anyways. Now those who don't have an account casually browsing will not see it so I guess that is why?

see

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=88680

I thought there were some okay toy deals. I am pretty excited about the leap pad read and write system and the $5 match box cars. If I go, I will probably pick up a few of the character sleep sets for $5. They don't have a great door buster that is going to bring the crowd in!

Uhh...umm...

(Crickets chirping)

That's it? You lead with a Polaroid brand TV? I mean, not bad but...yawn.

I simply cannot believe I'm getting better deals on TVs before Tgiving and I'm going to Pep Boys first. What a world we live in! ;)

My Polaroid brand tv that I bought from Walmart was the second worst purchase I've ever made.

Out of curiosity ... does anyone know if Walmart will be price-matching this year? And how are we able to find out if other stores are as well? It seems employees have multiple answers to this question ..... :(

Thank you for posting the scans ... atleast now I know there's nothing to get excited about. :-p

The best way to know for sure if you can price match, is to call your local store and talk to the manager (take their name). Not too many stores take a corporate stance on this.

Thanks !! I was afraid if I asked to speak to a manager I'd be pestering them .. when they're probably busy enough as it is ....:o