WAL-MART Black Friday Ad Scans

Brad

I thought it would be worst to be honest...

It think the cyber shot camera 7mp for 80 bucks is not bad at all

I wonder if walmart will do price adjustment if I buy it ahead of time?

It is not available to buy now. It is not current merchandise. But yes it is a decent camera for that price.

I think everyone on this message board wants a brand name TV, or a laptop at an insanely cheap price, which is why they are disappointed. A few of the deals in the ad were actually pretty good.

thats what i think - i think the gps is a great deal...and the rocker game chair too...

I think everyone on this message board wants a brand name TV, or a laptop at an insanely cheap price, which is why they are disappointed. A few of the deals in the ad were actually pretty good.

I don't want a tv or a laptop. Or anything else electronic, for that matter.

I was actually hoping for a larger toy section to the ad. Particularly toys that aren't from Fisher Price and doomed to be recalled for lead paint. ;)

OK I can not tell from the ad but maybe one of you knows is the DVD camcorder mini DVDs or full size DVDs. A friend is looking for one to record the birth of her baby and send the disc to her husband in Iraq but she wants the full sized discs and not the minis. We went to two different WM trying to see if it was in the store already but no such luck. Just wondering if it was going to be worth it for an extremely pregnant woman to stand in line for. Thanks for the help.

OK I can not tell from the ad but maybe one of you knows is the DVD camcorder mini DVDs or full size DVDs. A friend is looking for one to record the birth of her baby and send the disc to her husband in Iraq but she wants the full sized discs and not the minis. We went to two different WM trying to see if it was in the store already but no such luck. Just wondering if it was going to be worth it for an extremely pregnant woman to stand in line for. Thanks for the help.

I can pretty much guarantee you that it's the mini DVDs. I don't think they make too many models with the full-size discs anymore. And judging by the size of the camcorder compared to the disc part, that would be an absolutely huge camcorder if it was full size.

I have been trying to see it for most of the day and i am getting the bandwidth message also!

Does anyone have it downloaded? Send me a PM

Bandwidth issue should be fixed now as I increased the limit for that account. Should be enough to last until Sunday night :)

There was a huge TV last year for $500.

I got that TV is was a 720p 52" RCA.

It is really nice for the price. We love it. I would rather have the 48" LCD but for the money it is sweet.

I am expecting a Great deal on something and three or four other crappy items. :)

I don't get this ***we can't talk about the ad except here***

Sure I understand the whole legal issue of posting the ad...but from what I can tell you can ONLY view the forums if you are registered, so if you are registered you can see this forum.

Therefore, if you have an account on this site you can see all posts no matter what and can see this forum anyways. Now those who don't have an account casually browsing will not see it so I guess that is why?